I received an email yesterday, telling us that Medic52 has made the Top 100 Innovations in Australia for 2014. That’s pretty AWESOME news!
Anthill’s ‘SMART 100′ Index was developed six years ago to identify and rank Australia’s 100 most innovative products, proving to be one of the largest surveys of its kind in Australia.
They have a judging panel award done by more than 100 Mavens in industry, and a readers choice award. Now it’s voting time for both, and you, dear reader, can help!
Yes, it’s a popularity contest, and yes, I need your help. The Readers Choice awards are being counted, and it’s all done by Tweets, Likes and comments.
The close date is 5pm, 29th March Sydney time.
“Points mean Prizes”! – Bruce Forsyth, UK TV Legend.
So, please go to this page, or copy the URL and do one or all of these three things:
- Click the Twitter button. Twitter is preferred because it’s worth 3 points! Ooooo Aaaah.
- Click the Facebook button – 2 points – yaaaay
- Comment on the page, using your real name, waaaay down the bottom – 1 point
Here is a helpful image, to guide you:
Do all three, and you will be loved forever.
Wish us luck, and remember:
- Managing your crew’s training certifications with Medic52 Training Passport - January 20, 2020
- Engaging training creates more efficient learning - November 28, 2019
- 5 ways volunteer patrollers keep relevant in the ski business - November 9, 2019