Today we released a new version of the Medic52 ski resort safety app for ski patrollers.
So what’s new?
After gathering plenty of feedback from our 150+ testers on the initial version we have fixed a couple of issues where you would get stuck in Witnesses or Vitals. When you use the free version your data is not automatically deleted.
+ We have boosted security behind-the-scenes and through the system on our servers, working towards HIPAA compliance for the USA.
+ Cases now synch to the cloud as you add data meaning your dispatcher can see what is happening as your incident progresses.
+ We have added a print button for networked resorts to print out the Incident report, this can be formatted to your existing report to maintain workflow consistency.
+ Sometimes you administer Drugs to a casualty, so now your treatment record is more complete by selecting what drugs were administered, when and how much.
+ In Vitals, we added Pain Score (out of 10) to the charts, a field for spO2, and GCS Helper labels for that helpful reminder.
+ You can also prevent your phone from sleep while on an incident to save time unlocking your phone
– We have fixed the irritating bug that gets you stuck in Witnesses or Vitals, when you don’t want to complete it you can’t get out. Serves us right for a last minute change that would ‘help’ people!
– The patrollers screen is not shown if you are on the free version (because it has no idea who your other patrollers are)
– Your data stays on your phone if you are on the free version, it is no longer deleted after 24 hours.
- Managing your crew’s training certifications with Medic52 Training Passport - January 20, 2020
- Engaging training creates more efficient learning - November 28, 2019
- 5 ways volunteer patrollers keep relevant in the ski business - November 9, 2019