Here is the replay from our Google Hangout Webinar session earlier this week.
In it we go over the usual ski patrol dispatch procedure and how the Medic52 system can slot in to your ski resort risk management.
– Common call and reporting procedures
– Common procedure for ski patroller on scene
– How the dispatcher can manage many incidents
– Medic52 configuration options
– How the mobile apps fit in
– Reporting overview
Don’t forget to put our next webinar in your diary, full details can be found on the webinar page!
- Managing your crew’s training certifications with Medic52 Training Passport - January 20, 2020
- Engaging training creates more efficient learning - November 28, 2019
- 5 ways volunteer patrollers keep relevant in the ski business - November 9, 2019