Handy on-the-job information
Information & Collaboration
Keep your team informed and connected with the Medic52 Team mobile app.
A patroller’s on the hill and needs to contact a fellow patroller, but it’s not necessarily urgent and doesn’t need to be on the radio. An app on his phone lets him easily look him up and text, call, or send an email.
A patroller is asked by a guest about the status of a trail on the other side of the mountain. She thinks she knows that the trail is open but the guest says it’s his favorite run. An app on her phone lets her check for sure and give the guest the best possible experience.
Another patroller is having a bit of downtime. Rather than wasting time on social media, he’s about to study up on mountain logistics. This too is in an app on his phone.
This are just a few examples of how Medic52 Team can make a patrol more informed and collaborative resulting in changes that result in both better patient outcomes and guest satisfaction. .
- Information is available on-the-job, on-the-hill
- The patrol schedule is easily accessible
- Guests are informed with current, consistent information by patrollers
- Patrollers can easily contact each other at any time enabling better communications and collaboration
- Policies, procedures, and protocols are more consistently followed through always being available
- Downtime to can more effectively leveraged through self-study
- Exact locations on the mountain can be pinpoint marked
Get Team from $0.25 / patroller day
*Includes set up, support and continuous updates
60% of Ski Patrollers use their smartphone for work purposes today
*World Ski Patroller Survey 2015
Watch a Video Walkthrough
– Social Media updates
– Snow conditions
– Lift & trail status
– Live Cams
– GPS Location Finder – mark and find
– Maps – Internal and public
– Territories and Areas with sweeps
– Logistics and procedures
– Patrol Directory
– Reference information
– First Aid reference
– Safety / Code references
– Skills and Knots
– My Account features
The Medic52 Team mobile app has is a must-have piece of technology for any working ski patrol.
At Ski Apache, we are using the Medic52 Team mobile app to streamline access to critical information that patrollers use throughout a busy patrol day. Our patrollers can now access local area weather, trail updates, our roster directory, and weekly patrol newsletters quickly and easily on mobile devices, dramatically reducing the number of emails being sent out to the patrol. The Medic52 Team mobile app has is a must-have piece of technology for any working ski patrol.
Medic52 Team has been an incredible tool for our volunteer patrol. We have a big mountain to cover and a large group of patrollers to coordinate. Having access to all of the resources Medic52 Team provides, always available in your pocket, has proven to be a tremendous benefit to our patrol.