OEC, FEMA, First Aid
Assessments, Certification & Competencies
Are you a training manager that has to keep on top of hundreds of assessments, and use paper and spreadsheets to manage it?
Are you a risk manager that needs to ensure all of your team have met their external and internal competencies to be on the job?
Medic52’s Training Passport takes these issues in hand for you, helping spread the load of assessments, centralising the data in one place, and instantly reporting on your crew across the organisation.
- Have an up to date view of your crews essential training
- Continuous assessment system keeps skills fresh and up to date
- Automatic reminders when skills are required to be refreshed
- Works on competency periods from one week to multiple years
- Assessment criteria available to candidates and assessors at any time
- Spread the assessment load by allowing competent candidates to become assessors automatically
- Track your crew’s external competency completions including OEC, FEMA ICS100, First Aid etc
- Applicable to all job roles that require regular training recertification
- Empower your team to control their own training
Easy to budget, simple pricing from $2.00/user
*Includes set up, support and continuous updates
- Unlimited Units, Modules and Assessment Tasks
- Change configuration as required, instantly available to all users
- New criteria instantly flagged as required assessment for the whole team
- Configure your assessments into logical groups using Units, Modules and Assessment Tasks
- Limit a module to specific Assessors for specialised training
- Modules can grant assessment rights to competent candidate
- Every user has a view of their own progress, assessor feedback and competency dates
- Assign training manager rights to any user without being a manager
- Assessors leave feedback on each assessment, for the candidate or the next assessor to review
- Complete a full module assessment, or only some of the assessment tasks
- Mark Competent or not yet competent on each assessment task
- Colorful, easy to use dashboard view for training managers to view the entire staff progress
- Expired competencies marks as ‘Review’ so user can remain competent, but needs refreshing
- [COMING SOON] Ability to assign specific modules to crew members
Staff competency is directly linked to customer satisfaction
Our patrollers were quick to embrace the technology and we found that our error rate was reduced significantly in the first season due to the systems guidance for required fields and built in data checks.
I love patrolling and we adopted Medic52 this year, I love it. I’m glad to be done with the paperwork.
Service performance is related to employee competency
Stay on top of your employee training with Medic52 Training Passport.
All outdoor and leisure industry job roles have a number of legal requirements that must be met before a staff member is allowed to start work. There are more requirements to train the team on in order for them to be effective on the job, and yet more to provide a level of service that fills the customer with a satisfaction level of above and beyond.
As these modules of competency grow, and staff numbers increase, simply completing all these assessments is a logistical challenge. Medic52 makes this easy by allowing competent staff to assess others, and so spread the assessment load. You can also configure modules to only allow certain assessors.
The Training Passport provides oversight and quick access to records, for management oversight, and for the individual to be able to see their own progress and take charge of their progress. All assessment criteria are listed for reference at any time, and assessors can see previous notes in order to coach and mentor the candidate through.